Mark your calendars for the Southeastern Chapter 2014 Fall Conference to be held at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Thursday, October 2 - Golf and Exhibit Hall
- Friday, October 3 - Classes full day
- Saturday, October 4 - Classes half day
This meeting will be special, featuring three seminars presented by EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist Chuck Yung:
- Electrical Testing of Three-Phase Motors
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- (1) Winding & Rotor Failures
- (2) Bearing & Shaft Failures.
- (This is NOT the 2-day Root Cause Failure Analysis seminar, but two 1/2-day seminars on these specific subjects. However, all registered Technical Program attendees will receive a copy of the full EASA Root Cause Failure Analysis Manual.)
Of course, the conference will also include good food and fun in a relaxed atmosphere where you can meet old friends, network and maybe even get some sand between your toes. Full information can be found on the attachment, but here is an important date to note:
> Deadline to register for GOLF
> Deadline to reserve hotel rooms at contract rate of $119 per night
> Deadline for ADS in program guide booklet
> Deadline to register for Technical Program for certificate (after this date, registrations for the Technical Program may have a delay in receiving their attendance certificate from EASA.)
There is no "deadline" to register for the conference, Technical, Managerial or Spouse/Guest, but all seats are limited and may sell out, so please do not delay!